Tuesday 13 September 2011

Week #12 Wrap up and social networks

Here I am writing my last blog for the NSW Public Libraries Learning 2.0 program. It’s been a really informative program & I’ve enjoyed the blend of content such as online explanations, videos, essays and articles, examples of online technologies and the varying adventures at the end of each week. It’s been great seeing how other public libraries have successfully used these online applications at their libraries, with staff members and in their local communities.

The self directed nature of the program has been good and has meant that I’ve been able to control my progression and speed through the course against workloads and family commitments without jeopardising my learning.

The course exposed me to online technologies that I didn’t know about or had been skeptical about using. There are some online technologies that have a place in my team and workplace and I am now keen to explore these further with my team members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment